8.21.2010

~ The Lovely First Post ~

This is my first blog post EVER!!!  It's so exciting LOL so i've decided to just add some information about myself for anyone who is interested.


Name: Lanelle but my nickname is Lain BarbieEyes an actual nickname people call me!!


Age: 18


Occuptation: University Student, it's my first year!!


Ethnicity: African American


Favorite Color: Pink, Black, White


Gyaru Style: Undecided, I'm in love with Romamba though :]


Hair Color: Brown with a hint of red


Favorite Movie: Any scary movie!!!


Favorite Shows: Glass Mask Live Action, Vampire Diaries, Spongebob Squarepants, Chowder, MADE


Favorite Books: YAOI MANGA (i'm a nerd lol)


Special Talent: I have a talent for writing and if anyone is interested in my works heres a link to  MY FICTIONPRESS account.  I'm also planning on writing a novel to publish which you will hopefully hear about in later posts.


Hobbies: Reading, writing, watching TV (i'm sooo lazy), going to the mall, hanging with friends, drawing, daydreaming, para para (night of fire being my fav!!!), shopping


That's all I can think of for now please continue to read, THANKS!!  :]

No comments:

Post a Comment