10.22.2010

Looking strange?

  So I'm going to Minneapolis to get my hair done.

I was talking to my sister and I was describing to her how I would like my hair to look.  I told her I want it to be extremely full, with a side bang.  Then I told her I would like to have a lot of pink in it and she went nuts!  The thought of my hair with a lot of pink freaked her out, she told me she didn't want me to look stupid and I should just get a style like Nicki Minaj.



But that's not how I want my hair to look!!  Not that I'm saying Nicki Minaj's hair is ugly I just want to have way more pink almost half of it pink!



I would love for it to be curly like how Sakurina's hair is styled here, except the color would be darker and with pink streaks, I could only imagine how my sister would react.  Why is it that people are so afraid to be different?  I don't want to be like everyone else I just want to be an original gyaru whether my sister wants me to or not.  I understand that becoming a gyaru means standing out and being different, I also realize most people probably won't understand it but I don't care.  It's something I feel like I must be, it's a goal of mine which I will achieve!

♥♥

3 comments:

  1. Why are people afraid to be different? That's a good question. But if you keep waiting for people's acceptance, you'll end up waiting forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, so I might as well go for it, I'd rather look strange then look like everyone else or worry about whatever people think.

    Thanks for commenting! X)

    ReplyDelete