12.19.2010

gyaru make up, semester ending, and christmas

Hi everyone!!

I haven't updated in a while and that's only because college finals has really kicked my butt, I mean a serious major butt kick LOL.  Since this was my first semester of college I was seriously taken by surprise by how much work the finals were.  I honestly locked myself in my dorm doing my finals and the only reason I left was to use the bathroom, eat, and go to work nothing else.  My friends thought I went into hibernation or something LOL and it was snowing and soooooooo cold.  Now that the semester is over i'm so happy and relieved, I already picked out my next semester classes and one of them is an acting class which I'm too nervous about!!  I love to act but only when I'm by mself.

During my free time I've been experimenting with make up because my Coastal Scents 88 palatte arrived it's extremely pigmented!  I love it so much, I think it's perfect for beginners.  And I'm sort of a beginner.

Here's some of my other make up




Not Pictured:
LA color palattes
Two lipsticks
Loreal Foundation
Blush
Primer

Watching youtube beauty Gurus has really helped me and I'm buying real eyelashes soon, extremely soon.  Also on my gyaru wishlist is to get some long clip in extension but getting really good ones is SUPER expensive, massively, like $200 bucks and up.  But I want them so badly even if it means cleaning out my bank account. 

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME A PLACE TO GET AFFORDABLE HUMAN HAIR CLIP IN EXTENSIONS, PLEASE!

As for christmas the only things I want is a pink Flip camera.


And some make up!! :D


Thanks for reading!! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment