12.31.2010

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS!

hello everyone, I hope you guys are enjoying your news years!

so many things have happened to me this past year like my discovery of gyaru fashion, my grandpa passing away, and starting college.  to tell you the truth nothing extremely memorable happened to me this year which is kind of annoying when I think about it.  not even my senior prom or my graduation was all that special they felt average in my mind.  but this year i'm changing a lot of things!

  • GET HEALTHY, i know how a lot people say they want to lose weight or get thin, but this has nothing to do with my weight it's more about me wanting to treat my body with more respect and developing better habits
  • BECOME A BETTER GYARU
  • GET GOOD GRADES
  • GET MY NOSE PIERCED
  • HIT 1000 SUBSCRIBERS ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
  • BECOME A BETTER PERSON
  • MAKE MORE MEMORABLE MEMORIES!!!
so there's my new years resolutions, if you keep reading this blog you guys will find out if I accomplish them or not.  hopefully I do. once again have a great news years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment