2.17.2011

BUSY!


wats up everyone it feels like it's been monthes since i've posted!
i've been so busy with school that I haven't been paying any
attention to my gal style at all.
i've also got a roomate and joined the dance team
so my life has been so busy and super stressful!
things haven't been going like I want them too my parents are extremely
overbearing they expect so much from me and my dance team coach was  all
in my face today because I couldn't keep up with the other girls.
things have just been getting more and more stressful and i just want time to breath.
hopefully things will get better!

thanks for reading!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Aw. I'm totally stressed out too. Good luck with your dance team coach. I don't know why'd a coach would be on your back unless you have a competition or something. Good luck!
    http://naijabarbieng.blogspot.com/2011/02/help-me-choose-wig.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes-- I know how much a stressful schedule can get you down. @_@

    Try n keep your head above the water: take a nap if you can, watch a movie, take a long, hot shower, etc. De-stress somehow, y'know? :3

    ReplyDelete