3.15.2011

tsunami & boys !

   I know everyone has probably blogged about the Japan Earthquake but I have to say that it's hard for me to think of my issues and complain knowing that there are thousands of people over there suffering and dying.  This event has kind of given me a new out look on life, I feel like people nowadays are so wrapped up in money, looks, and material things that they're forgetting that the most important thing is family.  I'm not saying that I never think of those things cause I do but ever since I heard that entire towns were destroyed by the tsunami I've just realized that material things come and go but you should always stick by your family.

On a lighter note why are boys so stupid, seriously!  There's this guy whose really handsome, really nice and sweet, we text all the time and he tells me how he wants to see me all the time but we've never gone out on a date!  I'm like what the hell, I don't understand why he won't ask me out??  He sends me pictures all the time and is always begging for mine but he hasn't asked me on a date and I think it'sd so weird that he's sending me all these mixed messages.  He's 21 and he has a car so I know that's not an excuse as much as I like him I feel like I'm just wasting my time.  I don't know what to do!?

Anyways thanks for reading!  :)

1 comment: