4.02.2011

YAAAY!

I'm so happy, I might be getting my old job back and I reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaallllly need it so this would be the best thing ever if I get it back.  I need so many things it's not even funny LOL I just hope and pray that I will get it and if I do I will work extra hard every day!  The top thing I want to buy is a blond human hair wig so I can dye it pink, I've wanted pink hair for a loooooooong time and I need it badly.   I also need a new gyaru wardrobe desperately I barely have anything that can be remotely qualified as gyaru.  As well as a subscription for EGG magazine, I like Popteen to but for some reason I'm way more drawn to EGG.

CLASSIC EGG XD!!

Also my birthday is coming up April 29th I'll be 19 and my friend is throwing me a party even though I've never had an extremely big party then again I've never had so many friends. :)   I just hope a good amount of people show up even if they do leave early LOL.

Here I am!!  I just took this picture yesterday and I was experimenting with my clip in extensions.  Even though they look okay in the picture they looked crazy in person, I need thicker ones T.T.

See you guys! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment