5.31.2011

finally leaving...

Tomorrow I'll be leaving my friends house and I'll be on my way to Minnesota to stay with my sister, and truthfully I'm extremely nervous. 

Ever since university started things have been extremely difficult for me and I'm just worried that once I get too Minnesota it'll be the same things all over again.  My sister keeps telling me that everything will be fine and I'll have a good time; I'm praying she's right.  I already have a job interview lined up to work at Macy's and I'm super nervous and excited.  I need this job soooooooo terribly bad I hope I don't scare them with my nervousness at the interview.  I'm glad to be going back too the city, maybe I'll meet other people interested in Gyaru fashion.

Wish me luck, and please visit my youtube channel!



No comments:

Post a Comment