5.14.2011

Finally moved in....

I've finally moved into my friend's house and I already can tell hanging with her will be really, really fun.  I'm sleeping on the couch but that's fine with me as long as I have a place to stay.  It's probably going to take me a while to get use to this place, I'm really going to miss my privacy.  But it's only for three weeks then I'll be moving into my summer housing, hopefully.  The only bad thing about living here is Shavonne's boyfriend Ed is making me feel extra awkward.  At the beginning of the school year I didn't like him (still don't) but after awhile we got a long much better but we never became buddies or anything.  Now I keep getting this strange vibe from him and it's making me feel weird, I don't know if it's me.  It's like four in the morning so I better get too sleep, night :)

2 comments:

  1. Yikes-- awkward BFs are no fun... here's to that summer house in a few weeks~! :]

    ReplyDelete