5.26.2011

I've figured it out!

so now I officially know what I'm going to do with my life...

I've decided to move to Minnesota, go to school up there, and live with my older sister.  I've lived in Minnesota most of my life and moved out here in Illinois when I started high school and orignially I wanted to go back for college but all this crazy stuff happened and I ended up staying in Illinois but now I feel like it's time I should go back.  I really want too but I'm just worried I won't be able to find a job, my sister is super strict when it comes to those things.  Also her apartment is super small so I know she'll probably get annoyed with my all of make up and stuff LOL, not too mention practicing Para Para.  I'll probably have to practice in the halls :) I haven't told my parents but I hope they like the idea.  One of the bad things about it is being so far from them. 

So anyways I have been improving A LOT on my make up, my friends always complement me, I've been watching make up gurus nonstop, I've ordered new brushes, and I even got some Urban Decay primer potion.  The one thing holding me back from being entirely Gal is the wardrobe and those false eyelashes, for some reason I'm scared the lashes would look weird on me since I don't know how to use them.  I've bought a lot of them and attempted to put them on a few times but no matter what I do nothing works.  I've watched a bunch of tutorials but I don't know.... I guess I'll just keep trying. 

Anyways I posted my first tutorial on my youtube page!  It's a pink and red look and extremely easy, please watch!


2 comments:

  1. Glad you have a pretty clear picture of what you want to do with yourself. :] Hope everything pans out with your sis and parents~!

    And I really like the finished look in that tut. <33 You pull off the vibrant colours super well.

    ReplyDelete