8.30.2011

Gyaru in the air !

I've decided that I'm going to become... a flight attendant.  

This revelation didn't come to me in a day I've been thinking about it for a long time now and I believe it's the best type of job for me at the moment.  For the time being going to a community college or a university doesn't seem to be what I want to do.  And even though I've never been on a plane the job is actually something I've wanted to do for a long time.  Travel.  Ever since I was little I've wanted to travel all over the world.  As scary as it may be to ride on a plane I'm going to face any fears I have and pursue this.  At work I met this girl who is trying to become a flight attendant as well and goes to the same flight attendant school I've been thinking of going too LOL so I sort of saw that as a sign from God.  I'm really scared but my friends and family keep telling me to face my fears and do it because it'll all pay off in the long run.  

Also if you know the TLC show What Not to Wear there was a flight attendant who looked sort of like a Hime Gyaru which I thought was pretty funny.  Here's a clip.  

 
Thanks guys for reading, and here's a pic of me without any make up.  Yes I look horrendous LOL my skin is far from perfect.  :)



3 comments:

  1. Good luck! That would be a fun job though, especially international flights! Keep us posted!

    ~G

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i remember that episode!!! SHE WAS GAL. sorry just sayin lol! well she was on her way! that pink polka dot dress she had was HOT AND VERY BANBA.

    ReplyDelete