8.12.2011

pink hair & haul !!

so I finally went out and bought my extensions, (I'm getting my hair done tomorrow) and I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited and nervous.  I really hope the person doing my hair doesn't make me look stupid or weird.  I just want it straight and long and I can do the gyaru styles myself but I'm still nervous T.T. 

Today I went to the beauty supply and here's what I got. 

Shea Butter
It's supposed to be really great for your skin and it helps remove scars and dark spots.
False Eyelashes
I think they look really awesome, I'm super excited about them :)

Mascara

Liquid Eyeliner

Blush
 It's very pretty!

Pink human hair Extensions 
They feel really nice.

Dark Brown Extensions

Oil Spray

Thanks for reading! XD








4 comments:

  1. shea butter is also REALLY good for hair growth! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see how your hair turns out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for following me!♥
    i want to follow you back!
    i looked at your blog and your a great gal!!
    i hope you keeep going on with it!
    i will definatly follow your new entries♥
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete