9.12.2011

Small haul !

Yesterday at work there was a huge sale so I decided to buy a few items, nothing huge because this was super spur of the moment.

Garnier Moisture Rescue Foam
 Loreal Carbon Black Liquid Liner
Milani Cream to Powder Foundation

Milani Dark Brown Eyebrow Pencil

Just a side note I've just recently started coloring in my eyebrows and I think it's looks VERY pretty it's something like this.  Except way darker. 

I also went to Wet Seal just to browse and waste time when I saw this brown skirt which instantly reminded me of Liz Lisa so I quickly bought it because it was the last one.  When I got home I finally realized that the size is an EXTRA SMALL.  I was really worried it wouldn't fit but when I tried it on it fit me PERFECTLY.  It's sooooooo cute, I love it!





I know this post is super short but I promise next post will be better and I'll try to post more pictures of myself.  And I'm thinking of doing my first blog review on the Milani foundation.  :)
Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. That skirt is really pretty and cute! Want one, too :3 And brown is THE color right now I think .. ^^

    ReplyDelete