10.10.2011

Fun times with my sister !

The last few days has been super fun!  I spent loads of time with my older sister and her boyfriend at their house and believe me when I tell you this but I think my sister has the potential to be a great Gyaru.  She has amazing style and her hair always looks amazing.  I would insert a picture of her but I forgot to ask her permission; she doesn't know I have a blog.  Here's her purse and wallet which screams Gal in my opinion.



We also went to the mall and I picked up some work pants which aren't worth blogging but my sister went to BEBE her favorite clothing store which is extremely expensive and filled with gorgeous clothes.  I took pictures with my phone even though I don't think we were supposed too LOL.



At BEBE she bought a small white jacket and these feather earrings I thought were perfect!



Then we got back to her apartment and she gave me the most amazing bag ever!



Yeah a Chanel purse which is totally brand new!!  I love it sooooooooo much! At her house I also decided to take a picture of some her shoes which she thought was super weird LOL she has way more pairs that I should of taken pictures of.


So that's pretty much what I did with my sister :)  hope you guys comment!!  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. All I can think about is DEM SHOES. <3333 FFFFFFFFF-

    ReplyDelete