10.21.2011

Going back to red... *Rihanna Pic Spam*

So I know I told you guys I wasn't getting any red extensions anymore well I changed my mind :)

I've already bought two packs of extensions: one pack is an intense red color while the other is a burgundy.  

They were both 60 dollars each which I know is a lot but they are 18 inches long... 

And I plan to get one more pack of intense red then I will unveil my hairstyle !!!!

Seeing pictures of gals with colored hair and Rihanna is getting me really excited!



I hope this style turns out okay...

Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the red on Rihanna, but I heard she went back to brown?
    Anyway, I plan on getting some clip-in red extensions myself. I'm excited :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. FFFFF- YES. YES TO ALL OF THESE THINGS.

    Red is amazing, and it'll great on you in intense shade-- I know it! Especially with how good the bits of pink looked on ya'~.

    ReplyDelete