10.28.2011

I WANT RED HAIR ! *Short post*

I'm seriously itching to have some extensions put in my hair like SERIOUSLY<3 I already have the hair now I just need 150 bucks for the hairstylist and this time I'm making my hair as Wild and Sexy as possible... or try too...  
Also I found this picture of this girl and she has the exact color and hairstyle I'm going for!!!!!
o.o


Also if anyone is interested in something a little personal about me...well if you've been keeping up with my posts you know there's this really hot guy at work who I thought I didn't have a chance with because he soooooo sexy and 25 years old.  Well guess what... He invited me to go to a Dubstep concert with him!! <3  Sooooooo excited!!!!

Thanks for reading :)

6 comments:

  1. LOL dubstep


    girl u betta get that dick!!!! and cant wait to see your new hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSS. YOU MUST HAVE GREAT SUCCESS ON THIS VENTURE WITH YOUR SUITOR. Ohoho~.

    On another note-- that chick's hair is hot-- I can't wait to see how awesome yours turns out. C:

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi girl i love your blog and you are kawaii! <3 i follow you now kisess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn girl I'm so happy for you :D I never comment on your blog but I read all your posts :) ! So it means he definitely has no interest for the other girl you were talking about. How you guys got so close ? Last time you were talking about him you were barely talking to each other :o I hope your date will go well ! Can't wait to see some pictures of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Noxin I will definitely post updates! :D

    @kokoa THANKS YOU SO MUCH!! <3

    @Oreal12 Well I finally got the courage to say something to him and we actually have a lot of things in common. I've been working a lot lately so I've really gotten to know him and he even gave me his number <3 And I will post more pictures promise!!

    ReplyDelete