1.05.2012

Guess what I ordered & Video Hair review !!!!

So today I was on Ebay and I suddenly decided that I really need some good false eyelashes.  And not just any old brand, I decided to order some Diamond lashes.


AND I'M SO EXCITED!!


I've wanted these ever since I first discovered them a while ago, I'm too pumped!  I think my make up will look a million times more dramatic and Gyaru-ish with these added.  Here's some pictures of me with and without make up!

WITHOUT MAKE UP!

WITH MAKE UP!
(I realize my foundation looks crappy :P)


Also please watch my first weave review!!


Thanks for reading!! :D

4 comments:

  1. You have a really nice eye color missy :D Diamond lashes are so amazing I hear, I still need to buy me a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I can't wait to get mine, hopefully they're as great as everyone says they are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.o I didn't know you could get diamond lashes off ebay! I would've been got some!!! :( *scandalized*

    Btw, are they cheaper on ebay? I heard they can be pretty expensive....Or is that Jewerich lashes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep I paid $17.95 plus $2.80 for shipping. :) Here's the link to the seller:

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/380381242143?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_2362wt_1037

    ReplyDelete