2.13.2012

I'M A RED HEAD !!

Like the title says I finally got my extensions and I now have ultra awesome bright red hair!!  I took this picture at work but I seriously don't think it does the color any justice.  I promise in real life it's like this Rihanna red.  Walking downtown I got so much attention it was surreal!  People were looking at me like they've never seen a person with red hair.  I loved it!!!!  I love standing out and getting attention so I was super pumped!  LOL!  At work everyone was telling me they looooooved it, I'm super satifised and I want to get another bold color the next time I get my hair done.  Also I sort of kind of met this super hot guy accidentally at work.  I  say  accidentally  because I was put in the department he was at only because somebody didn't come to work that day.  He was working there as this sort of speaker person asking people to try cologne and he started hovering around me until I finally realized HE'S FREAKING HOT!!  Like someone you'd see on TV who would be put in the bad boy role <3 So I asked his name and it's Josh I really really really hope he's at work tomorrow he actually seemed really interested.  :) :) :) :) 


And I was sort of posted on Gyaru Secrets although the post wasn't entirely directed at me but on the entire black gyaru community.  MEH.  That's all I have to say.  I just can't take it seriously when the only thing Gyaru Secrets -> anons bashing people.  The poster put me in the 'not trying' section as if they know anything about me aside from what I put on my blog but you know what.  I AIN'T EVEN MAD.  No matter how good or bad I look they'll be always someone judging me. <3 

Thanks for reading!!



6 comments:

  1. too bad 4 of the prettiest black gals are in this picture? anons are stupid, and they dont know what they're talking about -_- i'd like to see a picture of the person who posted that, i bet she's not even half the gal that you are.
    and i love your red hair :) i dyed my hair red before, and teal, so i know how you feel about the attention lol it's fun! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is so fucking cute! Seriously, I am jelly of your red hair though...they don't sell that color at the hair stores I live by I don't think. I went looking and they only carry the cheap kind.

    That secret was such bullshit but I pay no mind to it. Just gotta keep improving to show them they don't know jack shit about what they're talking about because I know for a FACT that I am not lazy and I've improved so much since the last time I gave gyaru an attempt. Anons comments are null and void.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I LOVE YOU AS A RED HEAD BOO!!!!
    ALSO MY BF'S NAME IS JOSH!!!! WE HAVE MATCHING BOY TOYS!!! ^0^

    ReplyDelete
  4. @aeri Yeah I know that's why I just don't take them seriously anymore, and getting attention is so fun! XD

    @Crystallyzed THANKS! I ordered my hair online there's way more color options and most of the time the hair is muuuuuccch cheaper. And so true about the anons, and even though I haven't posted pictures of my make up recently I think I've improved so much as well!

    @Tomo THANKS! XD XD I realized they had the same name when I was reading your blog some days ago, tooooooo awesome!!! <3

    @Stefanie Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete