2.06.2012

PHONE I WAAAAAAAANT!!!!!!!

So at first I was just going to buy any old cell phone until I save up too get my Iphone 3s than I found the most amazing cell phone on Ebay.  


Hello Kitty cell phone!!  

I know it looks like a child's toy but at the moment I do not care.  It's super cheap and will be a good alternative for me until I get a better phone.  Seriously I got my current cell phone when I was in high school so it's super old.  I even watched and read reviews on this cell phone and it's totally LEGIT!  I want it sooooooooooo badly, it's to cute and very compact.  

I NEED THIS IN MEH LIFE, NOW!  
I want it so badly and when I do get it I will do an honest video review on it just in case it's super terrible.  :)  But I really hope it isn't I'll be out of about hundred dollars if it is.  I don't care if it's not a smartphone or whatever as long as I can send pictures, text, and talk I'm totally fine!  So that's pretty much it!

Thanks for reading!! :)

2 comments: