2.06.2012

Writing a book is really hard !!!!!!

Some of you know I've been (sort of) working on a book I plan to self publish.  Well now the idea I had for that book is totally down the drain (because I think it's too cliche) and now I'm working on a completely new story from scratch.  UUUUUGGGGHHHH!!  It's so hard for me to find time to write I am the worst procrastinator in the history of history.  I wish the chapters could just flow out of me but for some reason for that first story they just wouldn't.  I feel like the idea I have for this new story is definitely fresher, more interesting, and worth however I may charge for this book.  Depending on the length it'll range from $0.99 cents too $2.00.  But I hope to have at least 250 pages.  I've written many many MANY novels never short stories and it stared at the beginning of fifth grade when I wrote a fanfiction on Sailor Moon. (I didn't even know what fanfiction was back then).  I never wrote anything shorter than ten pages, I literally have tons of notebooks filled with my writing.  So now I feel like I'm ready to publish a real teen fiction novel.  I don't want to be a writer it's really just a hobby I enjoy doing.  Super short post, I just wanted to get this out of my system!

Thanks for reading! :D

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of it but I will check it out! I totally love fictionpress.com though! :)

    ReplyDelete