4.21.2012

I HAVE NO LIFE!

I'm laying down right now and feeling so sick.  My throat hurts, my voice is hoarse, I can't stop coughing, my noise is extremely stuffed, the inside of my mouth aches, and I have the worst headache ever.  I even called off work that's how bad I feel, and I'm surrounded by tissues.  I'm sorry for the lack of updates I've just been busy with work and honestly I've just been super lazy.  Until some weeks ago I feel like I haven't really been doing much of anything to reach certain goals.  The only thing I think I've been doing right is working to lose weight, but even that I could do better on.  I've also been stocking up on school clothes and I'm super exciting about posting pictures of my coordinates.  But I've been feeling just annoyed with myself lately cause I have the worst time management and I can't seem to get anything done.  I have a lot of things I'm trying to accomplish and nothing I'm doing is getting anything done.  Here's my list of goals:

  1. Find a good acting class
  2. Finish and publish my novel
  3. Get my license (yep, I still don't have it)
  4. Find a new job
  5. Tone up
  6. Start school
These goals don't seem especially hard but for a person like me they seem impossible and it's only because I have the worst EVER time management.  It's driving me crazy and I just want to start getting things done.  And like I wrote before losing weight is the only thing I feel like I'm accomplishing.  So lately I've been doing what I can to get these things done!  And I watched this youtube video called HOW TO BE A MODEL...A REAL MODEL and this particular woman really inspired me.  Let's get this clear I'm not trying to be some fashion runway model cause that's not very realistic at all, I'm not really trying to be a model at all truthfully.  More like a promo model.  And I've been interested in acting since I was a kid.  I want to learn more about it and maybe even start going to auditions or getting an agent.  As you can tell I have a lot of things I want to do.   I'm making a promise to myself to start working on them, like tomorrow! lol  I also have separate gyaru related goals but I actually think I'm doing super well with these.  My only problem is I want BIG BIG extra BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG  Kuronba hair and I'm trying to figure out how to achieve that.

Once my hair gets weaved up again I plan to buy this jumbo hair curler so we'll see how this goes.  :)  Also about getting my hair done I plan to have blonde, red, and black put in my hair all together.  We'll see how this goes...

Thanks guys for reading! :)



2 comments:

  1. Aww i hope you feel better.
    And good luck with the acting and Kuronba hair :D

    ReplyDelete