4.29.2012

I'M OLD NOW!!!! JK

So it's my birthday today and I'm finally 20!!!  I don't know how I feel about not being a teenager anymore, truthfully my teenage years were bland, boring, and uneventful.  I seriously don't know where these teenage drama shows get all their material but I definitely didn't experience much.  Only some.  Now that I'm 20 I'm hoping to open a new more adventurous chapter in my life.  I have so many goals and so many things that I want to experience. I didn't do much today, I feel like turning 20 isn't that big of a birthday so I didn't have party or really do anything which is totally fine with me.  I already bought all of my own birthday presents and I will be doing a haul video.  But my teenage years went by so quickly I can still remember turning 13 and feeling like I was on the top of the world lol.  I have a feeling my 20s will pass me by quickly too which is a scary thought cause by then I'll be OLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDD just kidding.  :)  But I created a to do list before I turn 25.  These are big long term goals which would probably take me a while to achieve.

1. Study Abroad or Live in Japan for an extended amount of time
2. Graduate college
3. Act in a some sort of show or movie
4. Get surgery (I'll explain this more in another post)
5. Become my ideal Gyaru 

:)

Thanks for reading!



2 comments:

  1. Ahh! HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!

    Welcome to the 20's. 8) I've been here for a year and some months now, and it's pretty darn cool. Haha.

    Best of luck with those goals. They're not all so very difficult to achieve and I know you're motivated, so it shouldn't be a problem. 8)

    ReplyDelete