4.08.2012

MEH....

Happy Easter! :)


Just like the title says today I feel so worn out but I really want to update my blog so here goes...  I got my wig and I totally love love LOVE it, it's so amazing and I'm already planning to buy another one very soon.  I just don't have the balls yet to wear it too work.  I'm not use too wearing it yet but I really love it and I think long hair really suits me.  Also speaking of work I've finally started to apply to other places.  No calls yet but I'm happy I'm finally getting off my butt and doing something.  Working at this specific department store is just draining all of my energy.  It's taking away the energy I could be using on more useful things like blogging lol.  I've also getting ready to go back to school in May and I've been stocking up on Gyaru-esque items because I want to dress full on Kuronba Gyaru when I go to school.  My closest is getting full of leopard shirts but I'm still pretty low on shoes and bottoms but I think I'll get there soon.  I also got a full length mirror so expect pictures of my coordinates VERY soon!

Also since I'll be dressing up more often I want to start feeling more comfortable in my clothes so I've been planning a diet out.  It's a really easy too follow diet and I think I'm going to make a video about it and call it My Gyaru Diet because I incorporate Gyaru type things into it.    Don't worry it's nothing crazy or pro-ana like, I think it's very healthy and I actually got a few of these tips from a teen diet book I read when I use to be obsessed with loosing way too much weight.  I want to get healthier because I've been feeling sick way more often than I'd like so that's one of my reasons to lose a few pounds.  Lastly I think I've sort of met someone.  I don't want to talk about him too much yet because I don't want to jinx it but I think I like him...a lot  One night we talked on the phone for nearly four and a half hours and he just makes me feel weird...  But I don't know if we'll be able to be together we're from really different families and such.


Thanks for reading! :)  Also please take the time and subscribe too my youtube channel I'm planning a giveaway on there soon!

2 comments:

  1. I think you should try low-carb diet! It`s VERY effective and without any hunger :D I lost 11 kilos ( 24 lbs) in 6 months and inside normal weight. Best diet ever! :DD
    btw you look good with that hair :)

    ReplyDelete