5.15.2012

5♥15

What's up people!

Long time no post once again.  My life is seriously not worthy of a beefy post so don't worry guys you're not missing much.  Nothing much has been happening except work and my preparation to start college.  I don't know about this whole college thing I'm so nervous and I don't even know if I want to go but eveyone keeps telling me I need to go back.  And I know I need to go back so I can finally get my life on track.  Always I've been wearing my wigs like crazy to work lol the first day I wore one I was terrified and it was raining, windy, and cold.  But I managed to to through that and everyone thought my hair looked so cute :) I was so excited!  This wig I'm wearing to the right is the first one I wore too work and everyone thought I got extensions or something.  On this day I realize I don't look especially gal but I wasn't trying too because I woke up late for work.  I can't do my gyaru make when I wake up too late cause it literally takes me a good hour to do my make up.  I'm a perfectionist when it comes to that.  Now I'm just trying to figure out how to style it because it's pin straight and super long which can get boring.

 The other wig I've been wearing is the one with all the curls in it but the thing is I straightened it lol so here's how the wig looked before I straightened it.  Dont't get  me wrong I thought it was super cute curly but the curls were way too loose and thin in my opinion so you could easily see through them.  Even though the wig is synthetic the curls straightened soooooooooo well and I really love the results.  I think when I wash it the curls might reactivate or something or I can just recurl  it but I don't think I'm going to do that.
|
V

And look at what I did with photoshop!!  


PINK HAIR!!!!!
 Must have bubblegum pink hair soooooon *__*

Thanks for reading :D



1 comment:

  1. Tag! I tagged you in my blog post, It would be great if you would read it and respond in a post of your own so we could get to know you better!
    http://boujoichic.blogspot.com/2012/05/get-to-know-me-tag.html

    ReplyDelete