8.28.2012

Random Tumblr Questions!


    It's like 5 am here and I can't sleep so I decided to do these tumblr questions here on my blog.  I also changed my blog up a bit I was getting a little tired of the old layout, thanks for reading! :}
  • A: Age. 20
  • B: Where I'm from. Illinois
  • C: Where I would like to live. Tokyo, Japan or New York
  • D: Favourite food. anything sweet
  • E: Religion. Christian
  • F: Sexual orientation. Straight
  • G: Single/taken. forever alone T.T
  • H: Favourite book. manga called banana fish
  • I: Eye colour. light brown
  • J: Favourite movie. jurassic park
  • K: Favourite TV show. vampire diaries
  • L: Favourite band/singer. Daft Punk
  • M: Random fact about me. I'm obsessed with the WWE :}
  • N: Favorite day of the year. thanksgiving day
  • O: Favourite colour. pinku. 
  • P: If I have any pets; if so, their names. none
  • Q: What I'm listening to right now. nothing.
  • R: Last movie I've watched. Doom
  • S: What's my ringtone. Daft punk around the world
  • T: Favourite male character from a TV show. Spongebob
  • U: Favourite female character from a TV show. Olivia from Jerseylicious
  • V: What my name means. Narrow Road
  • W: Favourite superhero. Spiderman 
  • X: Celebrity crush. CM Punk from WWE
  • Y: My birthday. April 29th
  • Z: Ever self-harmed? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment