9.12.2012

BlackGyaru Channel & NEW OUTLOOK!!

The past few weeks have been pretty terrible for me, I really hate how my life is becoming and I'm ready for a change.  I'm starting to develop a new outlook on my life.  I want to forget the negative things I always look at and just stay positive.  This week good things have come to me, I got an awesome shout out from the GAL VIP facebook page and the BlackGyaru channel on youtube even let me post a video.  I also have a job interview at Caribou Coffee coming up soon, I know things are going to get better!  I also have a lot of good ideas for my youtube channel, I'll be doing interesting monologues and I have a lot of good gyaru related things I want to do as well.  Super short post sorry, but thank you guys for sticking with me!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment