10.09.2012

I won the Versatile Blogger Award!

I just found out Momo from Momo's Moment nominated me for a blogger award!  Now this isn't the first time I've been nominated for an award but the last time I didn't have the time to make a post for it but now I do! :)

For the reward I guess we're supposed to put seven random facts about yourself, so here are my facts!  

1. I use to be a cheerleader in high school and middle school, if you've read my blog for a long time you'd probably know this.  I miss cheering!  That picture does me no justice, I was so hideous in high school!
2. I was once a massive otaku, I even wanted to be a manga artist at one point ><. 

3. Staying on the topic of manga my all time favorite manga is called Banana Fish, it's so good it's even Gackt's favorite manga.  You guys should really check it out! 

4.  Seriously like a few days before I discovered Gyaru I tried becoming a scene girl.  I remember watching a bunch of how to be scene videos and thinking it looked so cool and interesting.  Thank God I found gyaru! 

5.  I don't think this is a fact it's more a distant none-existent dream but I wish I could act in a Japanese film or television show.  Now before you guys say anything yes I realize I'd need to be pretty fluent in Japanese which is why it's just a dream.  Besides why would they need a black girl in one of their dramas, I'd probably be one of the out of place extras. lol The picture on the right is a poster for one of my favorite Japanese dramas called Glass Mask, it's about a girl wanting to become a great actress. 

6. This is a boring fact but I wash my face everyday with honey, yep the stuff you eat.  It's actually quite good for your skin, Cleopatra even took honey baths. <3

7. The final fact will probably be a bit of a....controversy but I'm just not that into K-Pop anymore.  I'm sort of sick and tired of it, that doesn't mean it's bad or anything I'm just not so into it like I use to be.  I've become more a J-R&B girl, yes it exists!  I'm just over Kpop now, but that doesn't mean I still don't like the songs I just don't like the annoying fan-girling Kpop gets.  But whatever it's just my opinion!

So the last part of the reward is we're supposed to nominate other people for it and I've decided to nominate 


You'll just post seven random facts about yourself then you nominate other bloggers for the award, hopefully she'll have time to do it.  If not it's okay! :)


Here's a J-R&B song I adore!


xoxoxo, BarbieEyes



No comments:

Post a Comment