10.09.2012

Moving out and Stupid Dreamer!


I'm finally moving out of my mom's house and I'm excited and scared, I'm just moving in with my sister but I'm just not use to being around people my own age.  For a long time I've been doing nothing with my life and have just been cooped up in this house. ><  I'm glad I'm finally moving out of this dungeon!!!!  I plan to be more productive with my life and do more things.  I still want to find other Gyaru in Minnesota, I know there is other people I just have to find them!  Work has been hectic but good, I still need to get use to the whole food serving thing.  I love working there so far and I'm in desperate need for money if I already haven't stated that a million times in my last post but I really am.  I've also been applying to more jobs that pay more, I really need to start saving my money I have way too many things that I plan to do.  They all involve money unfortunately.  Like I need a new phone soooooooooooo badly, I've had my current phone for five years now which is terrible.  I'm thinking of getting one with my first check, as soon as I get it I'm going to deco the crap out of that bitch. loooool  I really should be packing right now but I'm being lazy, my sister is going to kill me.  My room looks like such a pig stye, if you look at the pictures you'll see it's so dirty and that's just because I'm too lazy to finish packing.  It's like five in the morning right now too, lol.  Lastly I promised you guys the reason why I changed my blog name to StupidDreamer, the reason is ever since I was little I would daydream, literally daydream about everything it didn't matter what.  My daydreams would mostly consist of what I want to do or be, now the reason I'm calling myself stupid is I would daydream about being or doing these amazing things but I never act on these things.  I never do anything to get myself closer to my dreams, so that's how StupidDreamer came to be. :)

xoxoxo, BarbieEyes

4 comments:

  1. I nominated you for an award!! =D Check the details out here http://momosmoment.blogspot.com/2012/10/i-won-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I daydream a lot too >.< lol...that we have in common.
    I hope you do achieve your dreams though whether passively or actively. lol.

    ReplyDelete