12.14.2012

PLATINUM BLONDE AMBITIONS... [PIC HEAVY]

DISCLAIMER: Before I start this post I just want to say that I realize my skin color is dark and most people don't like when darker skinned people wear light hair colors well I DON'T CARE!!!  I plan on rocking silvery blonde hair no matter what anyone says, I HAS TOO! lol 

After buying this blonde wig I've totally fallen in looooooooove with blonde hair, like seriously <3 I feel like I've should've always had blonde hair.  Lately I've been watching a lot of Youtube videos about silvery blonde hair, not yellow blonde but silver.  That's the color I want to achieve.  With blonde hair I get so much attention it's crazy, especially from guys.  From guys it's always super positive but from girls they always give me ugly looks.  Jealous bitches, I swear.  In the city that I live you barely see anyone trying to be an individual or having a unique style, they're all clones.  Then when you do see a person trying to be different they react negatively.  Especially if you ride the city bus.  I ride the bus.  If I weren't so desperate to get my own place I'd probably get a car first but it's all too expensive for me at the moment.  Anyways I plan to buy some virgin hair extensions and dye them myself because I have a certain color in mind that I hope to get.  I hope and pray that I'll be able to do this before my birthday.  I want them to be really long and blonde. <3 <3 <3






This is the color I want to achieve!!!








xoxoxo, BarbieEyes

2 comments: