2.23.2013

Pink Wig & GYARU SNEAKERS!!!

I just got my pink wig in the mail and I loooooooooooove it even though it's way bigger, curlier, and longer than I was expecting it to be. but I still love it! <3  I have a lot of cutting and styling to do before I actually wear the wig.  It's also a bit shiny but it's nothing a bit of baby powder and a brush wouldn't fix.   I don't plan to wear it until the summer though I'm really looking forward to wearing it!!!  <3 <3 <3 I also bought these sneakers at Citittrends and I really think they're perfect for gyaru!  Sorry for such a short post I just wanted to show you guys my new things! <3

xoxoxo, Barbieeyes


3 comments:

  1. The wig looks gorgeous. I love the length, but I'm not a big curls person. I just like soft waves to prevent it from looking boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! I need to get a pink wig for my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Alexy yes, I have to get use to it it's really big and bright :)

    @Kaizo It's really cute, I looooove it! <3

    ReplyDelete