2.15.2013

Two blonde wigs & relaxed hair haul!

Even though I still don't have a job ;_; I managed to get some money so I bought a few things I've really been needing.  I ordered two new blond wigs not even thirty minutes ago and I'm super excited! <3 <3 <3 One is the same wig I've been wearing and the other is completely blond it almost looks silver.  I'm super duper excited! <3  I also plan to buy a shit ton of clothes but that's only if I find a job, I'm praying that I'll find one soon.  I hate being broke, IT SUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKSSSS!!!!  It's terrible, I hate being broke I just want to become a flight attendant already and get on with my life.  I've also bought some hair products, I've been on a journey to grow my hair and I've been doing pretty badly because I've been out of really vital stuff but I finally bought some things.  It's just shampoo, conditioner, a hair oil, and some hair mayonnaise which I'm in love with.  



Also if you guys are interested in how my diet is going, I stopped exercising for a few days because I was feeling sick which means I gained about three pounds back but I plan to start back exercising tonight.  I already feel ugly I need to work out!!!  I've also learned a J-pop dance and I'm debating if I should film myself doing it.  I think I might but I'm not 100% sure.  I'm going to put my weight stats below only so I can feel more driven to lose weight.  Thanks for reading! :)

Goal Weight : 108
Starting Weight: 135
Current Weight: 129.4 

3 comments:

  1. OMG we're on the same note with working out. I got a bug from my nephew and stopped working out for about 3-5 days. I feel lazy now and told myself I had to workout tonight and get back on track! You're hair looks gorgeous in that picture too and I can't wait to see your wigs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just found your blog and you are super pretty! Do you still live in Minnesota? :D

    ReplyDelete