3.31.2013

1ST GIF & LIVING DOLLS!

First I did my first dance cover and now 
my first gif, yay! lol I really like how it came
 out, it sort of looks like I just ate something
really good. ;) I plan to make more especially
 to showcase my eye make up.  I've been 
working on getting my make up to have that
 big eye doll effect.  It's really hard since I don't
 wear circle lenses but I've been working on it.  
Lately I've been really loving the 'living 
doll/anime style' I don't know if it's a 
real style but I love the exaggerated way they 
seem to do their eye make up and hair.  
It's really intriguing and I really
 find it super interesting  Of course they
manage to look like this through plastic
surgery but I'm not judging; they look
amazing in my opinion! <3


xoxoxo, Barbieeyes

4 comments:

  1. I admire the look too!Its really interesting^^.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so gorgeous!! One of my favorite western gals! :)

    ReplyDelete