3.28.2013

INFLUENSTER.COM = FREE STUFF!

❤ So I received another VoxBox complimentary from 
Influenster, which means all these products were FREE 
and they sent them to me just so I can review them.  
Here's the link to my the blog post I made about my 
first Voxbox which was AMAZING!!!  I used up 
all those products, they all came in handy.  Now 
they've sent me a new box called the SUGER N SPICE 
VoxBox with more amazing things.  ❤


❤ A lot of the products from this VoxBox were very
practical and handy.  The funny thing is I needed 
a lot of these items and I have been using them. So
I'll be able to give you guys a real review <3. ❤ 

 VASELINE SPRAY & GO MOISTURIZER
❤ I loooooooooooooove this stuff so much it's
amazing!!  If you don't have lotion or like to use
lotion this is a great substitute.  It feels like you're
spraying water on your body and your skin remains
moisturized for a long time.  It does feel oily at first 
but I don't mind that because my skin tends 
to get dry.  ❤
❤  ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 5 out of 5 hearts!

DICKINSON'S WITCH HAZEL
OIL TOWELETTES
❤ I was really excited when I got these because I 
really needed some make up remover wipes.  
They're basically wipes with witch hazel infused 
into them.  When I used them to remove my make
up for some reason they burn my eyes which
sucks but I have sensitive eyes so it might just
be me.  Also they removed my face make up
really nicely but with my eye make up there's 
still residue left on my eyelids.  ❤
❤  ❤ 2 out of 5 hearts!

 COLGATE OPTIC WHITE
COLLECTION
❤ I've been wanting to use this stuff for a
long time, I was really happy to see this in my 
VoxBox.  I've only used the mouthwash and
I can already tell that my teeth are a lot whiter.
The only problem is sometimes the mouthwash
burns my gums but other than that I love it.  ❤
❤  ❤ ❤ ❤  4 out of 5 hearts!

 BELVITA BREAKFAST BISCUITS
CINNAMON SUGAR
❤ I think theses are similar to protein bars but
they tasted GREAT!!  I would totally buy them, 
they tasted like cookies!  ❤
❤  ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 5 out of 5 hearts!

 SPLENA NECTRESSE
❤ I never got to use these, I gave them 
to my sister. :) ❤


Thank you very much for reading my first
real blog review!!! <3

xoxoxo BarbieEyes

No comments:

Post a Comment