3.27.2013

NEW VIDEOS !!!

I've posted some new videos on my Youtube channel, if it isn't obvious enough I update my Youtube channel a bit more than my blog.  I don't know why but I prefer making videos.  It's just hard trying to find good types of videos to make.  I've been trying to base my videos around Japan related things but it's super hard. ><  Anyways I just recently uploaded my Katy Perry lashes review and for some reason this video got a high number of views in such a short amount of time.  Well it's high for me anyways.  :) 


 Also I just uploaded this video of me doing my everyday make up, I decided to put Japanese in the title because my make up is obviously Gyaru and inspired by Japan.  I really like how this video turned out. :)

xoxoxo, Barbieeyes

No comments:

Post a Comment