3.22.2013

SMALL HAUL!!! ♥

Hey guys <3 I recently got paid and went on a tiny shopping 
spree on products I've really been needing.  Nothing 
huge just a few things I found in Target. :)


FALSIES MASCARA
  This is seriously my ALL TIME fave mascara, I've been 
really needing some new mascara my last one is
 extremely dry and old. :/

 DUO EYELASH GLUE
I've been going through glue like a crazy person so I just 
bought some more so I won't run out. :)

  FACE PRIMER
 At work my face just keeps ending up looking like some oil
slick so I had to buy this!

 KATY PERRY LASHES!!!!!
My target recently just got these and I've been debating
if I should get them because they're sort of 
expensive, 8 bucks!  Expect a video
review!! <3 

LEAVE IN CONDITIONER
I'll also be doing a video review of this product
I loooooove my argan oil products! <3

xoxoxo, BarbieEyes

No comments:

Post a Comment