4.16.2013

Small Pre-Birthday Haul & I FEEL BETTER :)

❤ I totally feel a lot better, like A LOT.  Thank
you guys who commented and gave me great
advice I'm definitely following your tips.  I think 
the reason I've felt so depressed is my birthday
is coming up on April 29th and I'll finally be 21 <3
but I feel like I haven't accomplished much.  But 
at the same time who really accomplishes all of 
their dreams by the time they're 21 unless you're
lucky or hardworking. :)  I'm not either one of 
those lol.  

Anyways I went to target and got a few
things I wanted/needed.  It's not an extravagant 
haul but I like what I got.  I've been eyeing the
brush set for a long time and I'm super happy
I finally got it.  Also this is the first real time
I'll be using gel eyeliner, I'm hoping it'll give 
my eyes an awesome effect I'm kind of 
getting tired of the liquid eyeliner.   ❤

 ❤ Sonia Kashuk Brush Set

  ❤ Maybelline Gel Liner
 
 ❤ Foundation Brush

 ❤Also I've been contacted to do a sponsored
review for a wig and I'm super EXCITED.  I've
been working hard on my Youtube channel and
it's nice to see real companies are starting to take
notice.  The wig I'm going to review is from
the Vivica A. Fox collection and called
Augusta.  It's super curly and long.  I also
got it in the same color Vivica is wearing
below.❤



 ❤You guys should also watch my new
video, I've been making an attempt to learn
Japanese.  It's one of my biggest dreams
to be fluent in Japanese so if I ever get the
chance to go there I'll be able to communicate. :)
Thank you so much for reading and my blog 
has reached 40,000 views, WOW.  For only
having 121 followers I think that's a lot....right?? lol
Thank you for again for reading! <3❤


xoxoxo, Barbieeyes

4 comments:

  1. You're feeling better?!Thats great love!You can do it Barbie!All of us are here with you! :D *Virtual Huggs*! -Kuma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your feeling better! Sometimes life can get hard but we have to keep our heads up no matter what.If you ever need to talk even though you don't know me I am always here. BTW I love your youtube videos!!

    ReplyDelete