7.03.2013

forever a newbie gal & other stuff...

I'm going to take some time out of my
writing schedule and actually make a good
blog post.  Yes, I've actually seriously 
starting working on my fiction novel.  I've
gotten pretty far but I still have like 20 
more chapters.  SIGH... But anyways 
I wanted to write this post because of
my frustrations with my Gyaru style. 
I started this blog in 2010 not just 
because it seemed that most other
Gyaru had blogs but it was too help me
improve my skills.  Now it's 2013 and
I've improved a lot EXCEPT there's a
few big details which stop me
 from being a real Gyaru.

It's the fact that
 my wardrobe hasn't changed much whatsoever
since 2010 and it's irritating.  There's a lot of
factors that go into why my wardrobe hasn't 
changed: money, weight, self esteem.  But I'm
done with not being a Fashionable girl, I WANT
TO BE FASHIONABLE.  Especially now that I
have a super active Tumblr and seeing the girls
with their amazing styles.  I'm determined to 
improve my style.  I'm so eager to do coordinate
posts and it's going to happen soon!  I still
have a long way before I can confidently
call myself a Gyaru.  But I won't quit
I've been in love with this style way too
long.  I've also gotten a new
camera, it's my sister's old camera
but it's HD.  I just need to buy some
cords for it.  That means more
pictures...unless I look ugly in them.

P.S. I adore this picture.  Can
I be her please?


xoxoxo, Barbieeyes

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel about the wardrobe problem, I'm in the same boat beacuse of money and I'd also like to tone up or gain some weight before I even buy new clothes because of my super high metabolism. I really want to look more Rokku so badly but I can't wait to see more stuff from you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see I'm not alone lol I hope you improve your style as well! Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete