10.01.2014

MY NEW WEAVE!

I just got my weave in the mail and I didn't know what to expect.  It's from China so I was thinking it's either going to be really good quality (like how it looks in the the pictures) or it's going to be shiny doll hair.  Surprisingly it looks and feels amazing and the color is exactly what I'm looking for.  It starts with a brown root and goes down to a silvery blond, it's gorgeous.  My sister was jealous when she saw them and and kept asking where I got them from.  Having the hair is getting me excited to get my hair done I jut hope it all turns out right. 
It's ten packs total but I definitely won't need that much to get the style I want, even though I have a huge head and a lot of hair lol.  I'm so impressed by this hair I think I'll do a review once it's in my head.  When I do I'll reveal all the details: price, where I got them, etc.  I'll be putting them in soon so we'll see how this goes. 
(the color is sort of like this, less yellow)

1 comment:

  1. I love this color!!! I wanna!!! <3
    http://ichigowagashi.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete