7.19.2015

I have box braids! *life update*

This is how I've been looking as of late, super basic and no makeup.  I have braids!  Obviously.  They're kind of old now so I'm itching to take them down.  I've been thinking of dying my real hair, not sure of the color yet, just lighter.  Something different.  I've been working, working, and more working, that's about it.  And writing.  To be honest it's hard to focus on anything else I haven't even worn make up in ages, which sucks.  It's not by choice though I've been having issues with my eyes, they're puffy and burn a lot so I'm going to the doctor pretty soon.  If you look at the picture my eyes look way bigger than normal and I DID NOT Photoshop them.  I've been wanting to update this blog for ages but something always stops me.  I've still been feeling shitty, as usual.  Nothing new there, and I actually think I've gained more weight even though I've made a lot of diet changes.  (I'm still doing my Becoming Barbie series).  I've just stressed out A LOT and it's driving me nuts.  And it doesn't help that I have no one to talk to, no family or friends, it sucks.  Work is a PAIN and I want to go back to school, kind of, I just don't know where to start.  It's a scary thought, attempting to go back.  In a perfect world I just be a writer, I can't imagine what else I could do.  School isn't for me, I don't think.  There's no career that interests me, maybe I'm just a weirdo.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you are still a bit sad but i'm glad you have been active! I totally agree that school isn't the greatest but if you really want to go back see if you can take a class or 2 in your space time at a community college close to your home or job that way it's easier to attend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the suggestions, I think I will try to take the community college route :)

      Delete