4.21.2017

25 soon

My birthday is next Saturday and I'll be 25, most people seem to be afraid to get older but for me it's a blessing.  Every year I'm alive is a blessing because I never expected to make it this far.  To me 25 is a milestone birthday so I'm doing it big.  Well as big as I can afford.๐Ÿ˜‚  Me and some family members are going to this super fancy restaurant then a club.  Since I've lost so much weight this'll be the first birthday where I'll dress sexy (sexy for me).  I had some trouble with getting a wig, my first choice wig was out of stock everywhere and the two places I bought it had to refund my money because it ended up not being in stock.๐Ÿ˜ฌ  That was kind of a blessing in disguise because I found another wig I think fits my outfit so much better and it's in a color I've never tried before.  The only problem is I'm not sure it'll get here in time because the cheapest place I found it is at this online wig place with a bad reputation but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  I'm trying not to stress too much because it turns into this exhausting anxiety.  

This is the dress I chose, it hasn't come yet so I hope it fits I got it in a size small.  This is probably the shortest dress I've ever worn but I had to have it.  Floral print is my fave if that isn't obvious. ๐Ÿ’™
Excuse my satin scarf ๐Ÿ˜… I bought these on Ebay but they're actually from Express after getting these I now need more oversized earrings I never realized how much they compliment my big ass head. ๐Ÿ˜ค
Sorry for the overly sexy picture๐Ÿ˜œ (and please excuse the bad skin and ugly underwear) but these boots make me feel amazing.  I got them on Amiclubwear for super cheap and I don't regret it.  For years I wanted boots like these (especially when I was into Gyaru) but I never had the balls to buy them.  Not anymore.  I want to dress sexier, more adult if that makes sense.  I'm done with looking like I don't care about my appearance.

I would show you guys the wig I bought but I'll show it later, I'm hoping to film a bday GRWM and a vlog if I don't feel too awkward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment