5.07.2017

getting shit done

I'm one of those people whose constantly hoping and wanting if that makes since.  I like to say "I want to do" or "I wish I can do", I've been this way all my life.  I know this for a fact because I still have diaries dating back to 2002 when I was a kid and even in those I'd write about dreams/goals I wish or want too accomplish.  Lately I'm becoming a "I will" person instead of "I wish".  I've been trying to put together actual steps to get what I want out of life.  Of course it's hard since I always feel tired and unmotivated.  Right now for me the first step is about starting this "behavioral health" program that's supposed to help me learn to cope with my depression, etc.  Haven't started yet but will be soon and I'm not sure what to expect.  Getting real shit done has become my priority, I keep looking back at my 2017 goals to remind me of what I need to be doing.  There's so much I haven't started yet and it's driving me crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment