5.14.2017

stuck

I'm at a point in my life where I feel like I should be doing more.  I should be accomplished and have "experiences" yet here I am in my apartment huddled up like a hermit.😟  I guess I'm feeling this way due to seeing some of my family members my age graduating from university.  It makes me wonder if that should be me.  I know I'm currently working toward a better future for myself so I need too stop comparing.  I have a problem with being envious and I need to work on it because I know being this way has/will hold me back.  Also I'm trying too focus on what I'm doing now in terms of goals.  I'm doing things now I never dreamed I'd be able to do.  I'm molding myself into the person I've always wanted to be it's just going to take time.  Until then I'm going to keep writing my book, working out, and watching Korean beauty gurus/vloggers (i'm literally addicted😂). 


No comments:

Post a Comment