6.17.2017

still crazy busy (that's a good thing)

I haven't updated in a while because i've been crazy busy with my book.  It's taking up all my time, that's why I haven't updated here or YouTube.  And when I'm not working on my book I'm thinking about it. 😌  My sleeping pattern is fucked because of it, now I sleep during the day and I'm up at night. 😭  Not just that, I'm going through bouts of depression as per usual.  Haven't been to the doctor in a while.  I'll have to schedule an appointment so this doesn't effect my book editing.  I almost got hit by a bunch of cars the other day and a part of me wanted to be hit so I'm making a doctor's appoint pronto. (And I haven't started that behavioral health program yet.)

I've learned to never ignore those signs.

I want to get back to my YouTube videos but it's hard for me to focus on more than one thing at a time and I feel my book is more important.  I did make a video for my author channel, a writing vlog.  I'll link it below for people who are curious, other than that I've been trying to stay sane and in shape.  I find that ever since I've begun working on my book it exhausts me to the point that I don't want to exercise.  I'm eating right and my weight seems to maintain at around 115 pounds which is great but the thought of not exercising at least 5 days a week scares me.  

I don't want too ever get out of shape again.  

The one year anniversary of me quitting my job is coming up and I can't believe time has gone by so quickly.  Expect a sentimental post (or video) about that.  I'll have to start looking for a job soon 😅(for many reasons) I may do a post on that too.  

Life is busy right now and that's a good thing. 😏
 

No comments:

Post a Comment