7.28.2017

CHANGES

I've started my job search (finally) and as much as I'm reluctant to be an office drone again I need to start making real money.  This time around at least I know the type of work I can do, none triggering work.  I'm looking forward to getting out of this apartment although I haven't been laying on my ass.  I'm working on my book and exercising most days.  Recently I've made a huge decision in terms of my book, if you read my author blog you'll already know this but I've decided to TRY traditionally publishing.  Which means getting an agent and having my book published by a certified publishing company.  

The real deal. 

If that happens my book will mostly likely end up in Barnes and Noble, department stores, etc.  Honestly I've decided to do this because I don't have the money to self publish, so why not try?  I don't expect much from it and if nothing happens I'll just self publish which is still a legitimate way of publishing anyways.   Only time will tell. 😌

No comments:

Post a Comment